• The Castle Rock Ranch, located fifteen miles north of Newell, South Dakota, provides an excellent opportunity to own a productive summer grazing ranch.
• Livestock water is provided by dams and dugouts.
• The ranch offers excellent grazing for yearlings or cow-calf pairs.
• The ranch is 1,920.00 ± deeded acres.
• The ranch is fenced into two pastures.
• Castle Rock Ranch – Whole Listing: 5,617.16± Deeded Acres for $3,185,000 or $567/acre
• Castle Rock Ranch – West Tract: 1,109.36± deeded acres for $610,000 or $550/acre
• Castle Rock Ranch – Southeast Tract: 2,587.80 ± deeded acres for $1,425,000 or $550/acre