• The Castle Rock Ranch, located fifteen miles north of Newell, South Dakota, provides an excellent opportunity to own a productive summer grazing ranch.
• Livestock water is provided by dams and dugouts.
• There is a pipeline and tanks in the southeast unit with the possibility of purchasing water from a neighbor.
• The ranch offers excellent grazing for yearlings or cow-calf pairs.
• The ranch is estimated at 3,029.36± deeded acres.
• A portion of the land will need to be surveyed and platted to arrive at the exact acres.
• The ranch is fenced into five pastures.