• 1,588.14± deeded acres comprised of flat and productive hay ground, rolling grassland, and rugged Badlands. Approximately 700 of these acres are used as a feed base and grow hay/small grains for winter feed for the cattle.
• Topography of deep, flat bottom draws loaded with brush and trees allows for outstanding winter and spring protection.
• Several springs, drilled water wells, Bennett Creek, and a rural water system provide ample year-round water sources for the cattle and improvements.
• Ranch is owner-rated as a year-round, 200 head cow/calf operation.
• The improvements include a nice, 1,800 sq. ft., three bedroom, 2-1/2 bath home with an attached two car garage; 40′ x 90′ steel frame equipment shop; 24′ x 30′ work shop with concrete floor and heat; and two older livestock barns with corrals.