• The Jones Ranchette, located on the west outskirts of Casper, Wyoming is a 160± contiguous deeded acre irrigated property consisting of 35± acres of side-roll irrigated alfalfa, 20± flood-irrigated acres, and 105± grazing acres cross-fenced into three pastures.
• Water is supplied by 82 acres of Casper-Alcova Irrigation District rights, three city water taps, and a small stream that flows through the property year-round.
• Current operations include a balance of irrigated and dryland grazing, and hay production.
• The property also boasts a well-kept, well-manicured home with three bedrooms and three bathrooms including a large master suite.
• There are two pellet stoves, a large oversized two-car garage with a full bathroom, modern kitchen with granite counters and excellent exterior landscaping.
• This property is ideal for families wanting the country lifestyle close to town or as a starter ranch.
• There is potential for it to be a headquarters and winter feed-base for a larger ranch operation as there are also several thousand acres of ranchland for sale on the western boundary of this property.
• Wildlife include antelope, mule deer, sage chicken, and coyotes.