• The 605± deeded acres of the Kinsey Irrigated Farm are located 18 miles northeast of Miles City, Montana in the fertile Yellowstone River Valley.
• The Kinsey Irrigation District provides water for the 246± irrigated acres that have been used to grow primarily corn, silage and alfalfa as a feed source for the 4,000-head feedlot located on the property.
• The irrigated ground consists of 113 acres under pivot and the remaining acres are flood-irrigated.
• In addition to the irrigated acres, there are 104± acres of dryland farm ground and 255± acres of grazing.
• This property has also been used to background calves and to run bred cows during the winter in the natural protection of Muster Creek that runs through the property.
• A newer modular home on a foundation and older stick-built home provide great owner/employee housing.
• The feedlot includes a hydraulic chute and certified scale.
• Just four miles east is the community center of Kinsey and the Kinsey Grade School.
• Both Miles City and Kinsey are easily accessed via the paved State Highway 469.