• This contiguous 2,041± acre ranch is located approximately 12 miles from Alliance, Nebraska.
• The topography of the ranch features heavily-sodded grass pastures in the heart of the Nebraska Sandhills.
• Historically this ranch is used for summer grazing and is owner-rated at 220 head of cow/calf pairs for five months from June to October.
• Reliable stock water is provided by two windmills and one solar well with livestock watering tanks at each location.
• Grass has been well managed and fences are maintained.
• No improvements on the property.