• The Kremers Pivot is located approximately 11 miles northeast of Lusk, Wyoming.
• The 162± deeded acres of Kremers Pivot is presently operated as small irrigated property with approximately 100 acres of farm land under a low-pressure pivot system.
• The remaining acreage of this property is native grass pasture with 1,280 sq. ft. mobile home with three bedrooms, two baths and its own well along with a 40’X40’ metal building currently under construction.
• The older model low-pressure center pivot irrigates a stand of grass/alfalfa mix which yields three cuttings of hay.
• The pivot has been updated with a new low-pressure drip system and control boxes.
• The irrigation well for the pivot produces approximately 700 GPM (gallons per minute), is 420 feet deep with static water level at 143 feet, and the low-pressure pump is set at approximately 320 feet deep.
• Many different species of wildlife can be found on the property including mule & whitetail deer, antelope, coyotes, fox, sharp-tail grouse, partridges, and geese.