• The ranch is located approximately 10 miles northeast of Aladdin, Wyoming or 15 miles west of Belle Fourche, South Dakota.
• The terrain of the Kunerth Ranch consists of deep pine and oak tree-lined canyons and open, well-sodded draws and vistas that remind you that you are home in the Black Hills of Wyoming.
• The ranch offers numerous recreational activities including hunting, trail riding, four-wheeling, or just observing wildlife in its natural habitat.
• With a variety of terrain that is typical for the Black Hills, this ranch provides some tremendous year-round wildlife habitat.
• Hunting opportunities include whitetail deer, mule deer, elk, and wild turkey.
• Other wildlife found on the ranch includes bobcat, coyote, birds of prey, and the occasional mountain lion.
• There are two wells located on the property, one with an electric pump and one is a flowing well.
• Take a look at this exceptional Wyoming property in a great location.