• The Landmark Ranch, located 14 miles northwest of Newell, South Dakota, provides an excellent opportunity to own a productive, summer grazing ranch.
• The 7,924± acre ranch consists of 7,363.78± deeded acres, 400± BLM lease acres, and 160± “in-holding” acres in one parcel fenced into the ranch.
• A seasonal creek meanders north to south through the property.
• One deep well of provides additional livestock water via pipelines, a 16,000 gallon storage tank, and 17 tire tanks placed strategically throughout the property.
• With the use of rotational grazing on eight pastures, the ranch has enhanced the productivity and variety of grasses which offer excellent grazing for yearlings or cow/calf pairs.
• There is one set of shipping corrals accessed by a year-round, new graveled road.
• During the 2017 grazing season, approximately 1,480 yearlings were grazed for 3½ months.
• The ranch is owner-rated for 550-600 cow/calf pairs for five months.
• On the Landmark Ranch, wildlife and waterfowl are abundant and provide good hunting opportunity for mule deer and antelope.