• Located just 1½ miles east of Lingle, Wyoming, this exceptional farm offers 360± deeded acres.
• Of the 360± deeded acres, approximately 330± are irrigated with irrigation water from Rawhide Creek and an irrigation well with a system flow rate of 2500 GPM.
• The 330± acres are irrigated by a 14 tower, low pressure, Reinke pivot that was installed in 2014.
• The Lanphier 360 was recently planted in the fall of 2017 to low-lignin alfalfa which offers many benefits in regard to yields and livestock digestibility.
• Owners are currently projecting 6 ton/acre annually for the 2018 growing season.
• There are no improvements on the property.
• This excellent farm has been well managed with a successful production history.
• This exceptional farm features premium farm ground and is located in a highly sought after area within the heart of Goshen County.