• Horse enthusiasts and entrepreneurial opportunists will love this full-feature, 10.32± acre, equestrian property on the city limits of Laramie.
• The 60’x150’ indoor arena is in a Morton facility that also boasts ten indoor/outdoor stalls with automatic waterers, twelve covered stalls with automatic waters, and a tack room.
• Additional horse stabling is provided by a four stall barn with two outdoor runs and two half-acre paddocks, and a two stall barn with two ¾ acre paddocks.
• There are four additional paddocks totaling two acres, and a 60’x200’ warmup area that would make an ideal outdoor arena.
• The headquarters of the property is a low maintenance, southwestern themed home with 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and covered parking garage.
• In recent years the current owner has grossed approximately $72,000/year on this commercial training and boarding facility located only three miles from the University of Wyoming Rodeo Team practice facility.