• 15 miles southwest of Laramie, Wyoming lies the 294± deeded acre Laramie Irrigated Pasture.
• Heavily sodded with tall native grasses, this pasture is flood-irrigated out of the Fischer Ditch.
• Currently, the west half of the property is being grazed by 35 head of cattle, with the east half in grass hay production- the quality of which is some of the best in the area.
• The regrowth on the east half will allow for 25 head of horses to be grazed during the winter.
• A year-round pond on the east edge of the property provides both valuable stock water and sub-irrigation.
• In addition to the pond, beautiful views of Sheep and Jelm mountains to the west make this a tremendous home site with acreage for those looking for country living with close proximity to town.
• The property is cross-fenced in three pastures and the fences are in good to brand new condition.
• Wildlife on the property includes antelope, varied upland birds, and some migratory waterfowl.