• The Laramie Peak Hunting Property is located approximately 26 miles northwest of Wheatland and consists of 160.13 deeded acres with rolling native grass hills, sage brush, ravines and pine trees.
• The view of Laramie Peak to the west is unobstructed.
• There is a solar pump and spring box piped to a rubber tire tank, two wildlife guzzlers, and a small wildlife watering pond.
• The property borders approximately 2,700 acres of State land.
• It is located in Area 7 for elk hunting which has a thriving elk population.
• Other wildlife that frequents the property includes mule deer, antelope, turkey, coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions and sage grouse.