• Laramie Peak Hunting Property consists of 160.13 deeded acres with rolling native grass hills, ravines, pine trees, and an unobstructed view of Laramie Peak.
• There is a solar pump and spring box piped to a rubber tire tank, two wildlife guzzlers, and a small wildlife watering pond.
• The property borders approximately 2,700 acres of State of Wyoming land.
• It is located in Area 7 for elk hunting with a thriving elk population. There are two land owner licenses available.
• Other wildlife that frequents the property includes mule deer, antelope, turkey, coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions, and sage grouse.