• This property is located approximately three miles north of Bushnell, Nebraska on Link 53 C.
• It consists of a total of 323± deeded acres of which 315.9± acres are currently enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP).
• The annual CRP payment is approximately $10,301 and the contract runs until September 30, 2020.
• With the verity of grasses and some alfalfa on the property, half of the property could qualify to be hayed or grazed the summer of 2017.
• The property is also partially fenced on the north and west sides with a small grain bin on the north edge of the property.