• The Lone Crow Cattle Ranch is located in the Thunder Basin Grassland approximately 70 miles northeast of Douglas, Wyoming, and 58 miles northwest of Lusk, Wyoming.
• This large, low-overhead grass ranch is easily-accessible year-round via well-maintained graveled county roads.
• The ranch consists of 34,141+ deeded acres, 3,200 acres State of Wyoming lease, 10,420 acres of Thunder Basin Grazing Association permit and 10,852± BLM lease acres for a total of 58,613+ acres.
• Historically, the Lone Crow Cattle Ranch has been used as a year-round cow/calf operation.
• The ranch is owner-rated for an average of 1,200 pairs plus bulls and ranch horses.
• Six solar wells, six submersible wells, several windmills, and several reservoirs along with seasonal water from Snyder Creek, Spring Creek and West Bull Creek provide additional water for livestock and wildlife.
• To maximize grazing, over 20 miles of underground pipeline provides water to stock water tanks strategically located throughout the ranch.
• Improvements include five houses, shops, storage buildings, barns, several additional livestock sheds and other outbuildings, and three sets of working corrals.
• The Lone Crow Cattle Ranch a superb, low-overhead grass ranch with extensive variety of wildlife that includes mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, elk, wild turkeys, and a several species of small game.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044