• Within 2-1/2 hours of Denver International Airport, the Lone Tree Creek Ranch is located 20 miles west of Cheyenne or 30 miles east of Laramie and just off of I-80.
• This beautiful, 555.7± deeded acre ranch sits along the northern edge of the Saddle Bank Mountains and offers endless possibilities for the outdoor enthusiast.
• Unique rock outcroppings, pine and cedar tree-covered ridges, along with the willows that line Lone Tree Creek as it travels through the ranch for approximately a half-mile, are some of the distinctive amenities this ranch offers.
• Lone Tree Creek provides ample year-round, live water for livestock and wildlife.
• The terrain offers excellent habitat and protection for the variety of wildlife that frequent the ranch including elk, mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, and wild turkeys.
• The 100± acres of lush sub-irrigated hay ground supplies additional feed for livestock and wildlife.