• This beautiful 700± deeded acre ranch sits at the foot of Saddle Back Mountain.
• Lone Tree Creek Ranch could be used as an exclusive private country estate, an equestrian or livestock facility, or as a sportsman retreat.
• Two large ponds that are fed by the creek provide excellent fishing opportunities as they are stocked with brook and brown trout and wipers.
• Approximately 100 acres of the northeast portion of the ranch consists of sub-irrigated meadow
• 3,864 square foot, completely remodeled two-story home that has four bedrooms, 3-1/2 baths, a finished walkout basement, and an attached, four-car garage
• The house has a fully-remodeled kitchen complete with new cabinets, granite countertops, and new Kenmore stainless steel appliances that include a range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and double ovens.
• The living room features a propane fireplace and bay window that looks out over the deck offering more views of the ranch
• On the upper level, the master suite includes its own seating area with a free-standing wood-burning stove and access to one of the upper decks
• The master bath has a fully jetted tub, steam shower, and a new vanity with granite countertops and two sinks.
• An abundance of wildlife frequents the property including elk, mule deer, whitetail deer, ducks, geese, wild turkeys, coyotes and fox.
• Parcel options are available as follows:
1. Option A – 144.99± deeded acres with improvements. Price reduced to $850,000
2. Option B – 555.70± deeded acres with no improvements. Price reduced to $850,000
3. NEW! Option C – improvements with approximately 5 deeded acres. $550,000