• Located approximately 20 miles south of Upton, the LoneTree Headquarters consists of 12,108 total acres with 9,025± deeded acres, 1,563± BLM acres, 880± Forest Service acres, and 640± State of Wyoming lease acres.
• The topography of the ranch consists of several very productive flat bottom drainages that open up into sprawling native and improved grass flats capable of producing an abundance of feed for livestock and wildlife alike.
• This very well-watered ranch has an abundance of water provided by electric and solar wells, pipeline tanks, and reservoirs.
• An extensive set of improvements include a 5,000 sq. ft. home, a 60’x300’ Morton indoor arena, a 60’x60’ Morton fully-finished shop with a 60’x140’ equipment storage building along with a 30’x40’ shop.
• Located on a good all-weather road just five miles off a paved road.
• The LoneTree Headquarters would make an outstanding 385± head, low-overhead grass ranch with an exceptional set of improvements.
Office: (307) 467-5523
Mobile: (307) 760-9510
Fax: (307) 467-5581
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901