• Located just off State Hwy 116, 20 miles southwest of Upton, Wyoming, this 55,296± acre legacy ranch is owner-rated at 1,500 cows year-round.
• This highly diverse, very well-watered ranch is cross fenced into 29 pastures, each with at least an electric water source and many with multiple tanks and reservoirs.
• The terrain on the ranch ranges from native and improved grass pastures to a more mountainous terrain with high plateaus flanked by steep breaks and pine and cedar tree-covered hillsides.
• There are two immaculate sets of improvements that include three very well-kept homes, a 60’x300’ Morton livestock barn/roping arena, a total of four shops, a 60’140’ Morton equipment storage shed, several other outbuildings and two sets of pipe corrals, one of which is a Dr. Temple Grandin design.
• Aside from being a tremendous low-overhead grass ranch, this ranch boasts some of the best trophy elk and deer hunting in the region.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044