• Located just off Wyoming State Hwy. 116 approximately 20 miles south of Upton, in the heart of Weston County, Wyoming, this 42,558± acre legacy ranch consists of 31,551± deeded acres, 1,920± State Lease, 3,400± Forest Service Lease and 5,687± BLM lease acres.
• Located in an area known for very hardy grasses, the ranch is owner-rated at 1,400 head of mother cows year-round with very little, if any, hay fed in most winters.
• This very well-watered, low overhead cake and grass ranch has an exceptional headquarters with a 5,000 sq. ft. ranch style home, a 60’x300’ Morton livestock barn/arena, a 60’x60’ Morton finished shop with a 60’x140’ attached storage shed, and 30’x40’ metal shop.
• In addition to the headquarters, there is another set of improvements complete with a house and working facilities.
• A large set of Temple Grandin designed pipe working pens and a calving barn round out the improvements.
• Located in elk hunting Area 123, the ranch boasts some of the best trophy elk hunting in the area along with exceptional mule deer, antelope and upland game bird hunting.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044