• Located 15 miles west of Wheatland, Wyoming, the Marble Quarry Creek Ranch is a productive grass ranch featuring 1,927± deeded acres, 160± State of Wyoming and 830± BLM lease acres for a total of 2,917± acres.
• The ranch is owner-rated at 350 yearlings or 125 to150 cow/calf pairs during the summer months.
• The grass is a variety of hard grass species which typically yields weigh gains of 1.8 to 2 pounds per day on yearling cattle.
• Water resources are from one electric well and six solar wells with two seasonal creeks, Marble Quarry and Widowmeyer, running through the property.
• The ranch is cross-fenced into three pastures.
• Most fences are four-wire barbed with steel and wood posts and are in new to good condition.
• There is a set of shipping corrals with a semi-load out on a good gravel road.
• The Marble Quarry Creek Ranch is a scenic, foothills property that offers productive ranch ground while being in close proximity to town.