• This property is located approximately 15 miles northeast of Harrison, Nebraska, just off of Cottonwood Road.
• The Martin’s Trail Pasture is situated at the end of a 3/10-mile drive, which allows for tremendous privacy and year-round access.
• A reservoir on the north end provides livestock and wildlife water to this fully fenced 720-acre parcel.
• This property is fenced with 10’ high all steel fencing.
• There is power near the north boundary.
• This property will make a beautiful spot for a year-round residence or a nice recreational getaway with possible pasture lease options for an absentee owner.
• Turkey, whitetail deer and elk are abundant on the property and the reservoir has big-mouth bass and yellow perch.
• The landowner has a history of running 35 to 40 head of cow/calf pairs for five months of the year.
<iframe frameBorder=’0′ height=’520px’ width=’100%’ src=’https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/fabcf3fa5f9617bba78d9d69cbbf0521/embed’></iframe>