• With elevations from 5,300 to 7,500 feet, this large, working cattle and sheep operation consists of 68,150± contiguous acres consisting of 34,300± deeded acres, 25,850± BLM lease acres, and 8,000± State of Wyoming lease acres.
• The ranch has approximately two miles of North Platte River frontage.
• The ranch headquarters lie 20 miles south of Casper, Wyoming near Alcova, approximately a mile off of Wyoming Highway 220.
• The headquarters are on the north portion of the ranch with the remaining ranch running to the southeast to the top of Bear Mountain.
• The improvements are nice, but not overdone, in good repair and ready to move in with a continuance of the present operation which now runs about 450 mother cows, 2,300 ewes, and a support staff of replacement yearlings and breeding stock.
• The owners feel that with just running cattle on the ranch, the ranch could run approximately 700 head of mother cows.
• Livestock water is provided from a wide variety of sources including streams, springs, reservoirs, solar wells, electric wells, and artesian wells.
• The winter range starts at the river bottoms and continues upward in elevation to the summer country which overlooks Pathfinder and Alcova Reservoirs.
• Winter feed is supplemented with 600 to 700 tons of hay bought from the nearby neighbors.
• The wildlife segment is an allotment of its own with deer, antelope, elk, waterfowl, upland birds, and, of course, blue ribbon trout fishing.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044