• Located approximately five miles northwest of the west side of Casper, Wyoming, the McCormack Farm consists of 564± deeded acres.
• There are 440.63± acres under five Zimmatic low-pressure pivots and 106.85± flood-irrigated acres, all of which are planted to alfalfa.
• The irrigation water is provided by the Alcova Water District.
• The remaining 16.52 acres are dry land ground.
• In addition to water and power on the property, there is a 1,457 sq. ft. farm utility building on the farm.
• The farm is easily accessible year-round as a well-maintained county road travels along the south side of the property.