• Located approximately 13 miles south of Interstate 80 and approximately 15 miles southwest of Potter, Nebraska on CR 69.
• The McNamee 960 consists of 640 deeded acres and 320 State of Nebraska lease acres.
• Fenced into one pasture, the property has two windmills that supply water to livestock and wildlife.
• Located in far southwest Nebraska, an area known for tremendous gains on cattle, the native grass pasture is well-sodded with hard grasses typical for the area.
• The grass for the 2018 grazing season is available to a new owner.