• 232± deeded acres, with 126± of those acres being under a 2000 Reinke, 7-tower, low pressure pivot and 53± acres under flood irrigation sourced by the Goshen Irrigation District.
• The farm is currently planted in alfalfa with the south half being seeded in 2016.
• Improvements include a 1,032 sq. ft. two bedroom, one bathroom home and equipment shop that is part of the life-estate, a silage pit, and three 7,000-bushel grain bins with drying floors.
• The livestock facilities offer pipe cattle working facilities with manual squeeze chute, 120 head concrete bunk feed lot, and three Mira-Fount auto waterers.
• There are also several small pastures with year-round live water.
• Conveniently located 30 minutes southeast of Torrington, Wyoming.