• Located 2 ½ miles east of Kaycee, Wyoming, the Middle Fork Ranch is a grazing ranch featuring live water and native hay meadows with 2,869± deeded acres, 120± State of Wyoming, and 721± BLM lease acres.
• Fully fenced and cross-fenced into eight pastures with 4-wire steel and wood posts, the ranch consists of productive and native grass pastures with gramma grass, black root, and western wheat.
• The Middle Fork Ranch also offers 710± acres of water rights from the Middle Fork of the Power River which historically has been used for hay production.
• With deciduous trees, year-round live water from the Middle Fork of the Powder River and 17 seasonal reservoirs, this ranch offers exceptional habitat for white-tail deer, mule deer, antelope, turkey, sage grouse, water fowl, and bobcats.
• Improvements include a 3-bedroom, 2 bath residence with 2 car attached garage and comes complete with kitchen, dining, laundry, walk-in cooler and walkout basement.
• Additional improvements consist of a 60×200 shop with partial concrete and electricity as well as pipe corrals with load out, and other outbuildings.
• With all-weather road access, this is very viable, low-overhead, grazing ranch.
• Note: The complete ranch, North Fork, Middle Fork and Tisdale Mountain Ranches, consisting of 11,315± acres, has historically run 365 cow/calf pairs, 15 bulls and saddle horses year-round. For 2020, the complete ranch has run 165 cow/calf pairs, 12 bulls and saddle horses.