• Located 2½ miles east of Kaycee, Wyoming, the Middle Fork Ranch is a grazing ranch featuring live water and native hay meadows with 2,869± deeded acres, 120± State of Wyoming, and 681± BLM lease acres.
• Fully fenced and cross-fenced into eight pastures with 4-wire steel and wood posts, the ranch consists of productive and native grass pastures with gramma grass, black root, and western wheat grasses.
• The Middle Fork Ranch also offers 930± flood-irrigated acres which historically have been used for hay production.
• There are 7½ acre feet of irrigation water rights from the Middle Fork.
• With deciduous trees, year-round live water from the Middle Fork of the Powder River and 17 seasonal reservoirs, this ranch offers exceptional habitat for whitetail deer, mule deer, antelope, turkey, sage grouse, water fowl, and bobcats.
• Improvements include a three bedroom, two bath residence that comes complete with kitchen, dining room, laundry room, walk-in cooler and walkout basement along with 2-car attached garage.
• Additional improvements are a 60’x200’ shop with partial concrete floor and electricity as well as pipe corrals with loadout, and other outbuildings.
• With all-weather road access, this is very viable, low-overhead, grazing ranch.