• The Mill Iron Farm is a 144.86± acre property in the heart of the town of Riverton.
• Surrounded on the north, west, and east by residential neighborhoods and with Aspen Park Elementary in the southwest corner, this property is prime real estate for future development.
• The property has roads on three sides for approximately 7,000 feet of frontage.
• The Mill Iron Farm has a well-rounded set of headquarters including a 2,224 sq. ft. home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two-car garage, 3,000 sq. ft. shop, 5,250 sq. ft. loafing shed with working chute, and pipe corrals with concrete feed bunks.
• A year-round creek flows through the headquarters in addition to three wells and city sewer.
• The property is currently in production as an irrigated hay farm and includes 142 acres of water rights.