• Located in the heart of some of southern Montana’s best hunting areas, the Miller Creek Hunting Property offers a great opportunity to hunt the areas that are abundant large game animals.
• Comprised of approximately 1,560± acres of rolling hills and pine tree-covered ridges and adjacent to several hundred acres of public land, the property provides excellent cover for the deer and antelope that call Miller Creek home.
• Traveling elk herds in the area often use the dense tree cover and feed of the property.
• Good border and internal fences as well as a spring and solar well allow for summer grazing of cattle as an income option.
• The Miller Creek Hunting Property is located just off of the Big Powder River East Road approximately 17 miles southwest of Broadus, Montana.