• Located in the heart of some of southern Montana’s best hunting areas, the Miller Creek Hunting Tract offers a great opportunity to hunt the areas abundant large game animals.
• Comprised of approximately 1,580± acres of rolling hills and pine covered ridges and adjacent to several hundred acres of public land, the property provides excellent cover for the deer and antelope that call Miller Creek home.
• Traveling elk herds in the area often use the dense tree cover and feed of the property.
• Good border and internal fences as well as a spring and solar well allow for summer grazing of cattle as an income option.
• The Miller Creek Hunting Tract is located just off of the Big Powder River East Road approximately 17 miles southwest of Broadus, Montana.