• All showings are conducted by appointment only. Call Clark & Associates Land Brokers, LLC at (307) 334-2025 for an appointment.
• The ranch consists of approximately 25,428.12± deeded acres, 4125.08± State of Wyoming lease acres and 6420.37± BLM lease acres for a total of approximately 35,973.57 contiguous acres.
• This is a rare opportunity to own a large, fully improved, grass ranch with almost five hundred irrigated acres, of which 230 are irrigated via two low pressure pivots and the balance 274 acres are flood irrigated.
• Livestock water is provided by the Casper Alcova Irrigation Main Canal which runs through the Mills Home Ranch as do Poison Spider Creek and Soldier Creek. Additionally there multiple wells, underground pipeline, and approximately 20 reservoirs.
• The improvements on the Mills Home Ranch headquarters consist of the following:
○ 1,236 sq ft log home in fair condition
○ 2,487 sq ft modular home with an attached 870 square foot garage in good condition
○ (2) 750 bushel and (1) 1,500 bushel granaries, all in good condition.
○ Pole and plank corrals in fair condition with a 10,500 Fairbanks-Morse scale in good working condition.
○ 3,200 sq ft pole barn
○ 1,000 sq ft tack shed with dirt floor
○ (2) metal frame shops with concrete floors: 5,000 sq ft and 2,400 sq ft
• Owner-estimated carrying capacity to be 700 cow/calf pairs, 30 bulls and enough saddle horses to operate the ranch on a year-round basis.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044