• Located 15 miles west of Casper, Wyoming, the Mills Home Ranch consists of 26,108.122± deeded acres, 4,125.08± State of Wyoming lease acres, and 6,420.37 BLM lease acres for a total of approximately 36,653.572 acres.
• There are 500± acres of irrigated hay ground of which 230± acres are irrigated via two low-pressure pivots with flood irrigation used to irrigate the balance of the hay ground.
• Water for livestock and wildlife is provided by the Casper Alcova Irrigation main canal, Poison Spider Creek, and Soldier Creek, all of which travel through the ranch.
• Additional water is provided by a submersible well with underground pipeline to several tanks.
• There are also approximately 20 reservoirs located throughout the ranch.
• Improvements include a 2,487 sq. ft. home with an attached garage, 5,000 sq. ft. metal frame shop with concrete floor, 4,800 sq. ft. and 3,200 sq. ft. pole barns, working corrals with Fairbanks & Morse 10,500 lb. scale, and numerous other outbuildings.
• The ranch is home to trophy mule deer, upland game birds, and a variety of other wildlife.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044