• 1,382± contiguous deeded acre ranch
• Combination of rolling grass pastures and open meadows flanked by pine and oak tree-covered draws which provides excellent livestock protection and habitat to a number of wildlife species including elk, deer, turkey, and other birds and animals indigenous to the are
• Three wells, one of which is free-flowing live water provided by Alum Creek, and several stock reservoirs
• 1999 three bedroom, two bath, manufactured home
• Three bedrooms with private bathrooms, walk-in closets, and built-in dressers
• New 42’x64’ Cleary pole barn with concrete floor, and numerous outbuildings and corrals.