• 903.2 total contiguous acres: 703.2± deeded, 200± BLM Lease
• Incredibly scenic property with views of Gray Rocks Reservoir and Laramie Peak to the west.
• Consisting of grass plateaus, and tree covered draws that open up to grassy areas that offer several great building sights.
• Possible development opportunities.
• For the outdoor enthusiast there is an abundance of wildlife consisting of deer, antelope and turkeys.
• Along with the recreational opportunities this property presents with its close proximity not only to Gray Rocks Reservoir, but Guernsey Reservoir, Glendo Reservoir, and Laramie Peak.