• Consisting of 2,880± deeded acres, 760± State of Wyoming lease acres and 720± Bureau of Land Management (BLM) lease acres for a total of 4,360± contiguous acres.
• 1,800 sq. ft. equipment storage building built in 1977
• 2,880 sq. ft. farm utility building built in 2001
• 1,980 sq. ft. Quonset built in 1952
• 1,568 sq. ft. double-wide mobile home built in 1990
• Located in an area known for low feed costs, this cattle ranch has an owner-rated carrying capacity of 110 cow/calf pairs.
• Seasonal live water is provided by Cow Creek which travels west to east throughout the ranch for approximately three miles.