• Located approximately eight miles south of Hay Springs, Nebraska, and approximately 25 miles southeast of Chadron, Nebraska, Mueksch Farm consists of 188.36± deeded acres including 106.7± acres of dryland farm ground and 78.66± acres of dryland pasture grass all of which is certified organic.
• The property is fenced in 4 strand wire that is in good condition.
• In recent years, the organic farm ground has been planted in wheat.
• The rolling hills common to this part of Nebraska provide excellent farming opportunities as well as out-standing animal habitat.
• Whitetail deer and game birds frequent Mueksch Farm.
• An old homestead site has power and water.
• There are many access points to Mueksch Farm including a maintained county road only one quarter of a mile from the property.