• 5,131.08 deeded acres with almost 1,113 irrigated acres via eight, low pressure, center pivots.
• In the heart of cattle country which is known for its high-protein hard grass.
• Under the current ownership, Muleshoe Land & Cattle boasts weaning weights averaging 520 pounds on heifer calves with the steers weighing in at slightly more than 550 pounds.
• 936 sq. ft. ranch style home that was built in 1928 and remodeled in 2002. The main floor of the home has three bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen with appliances, and an open dining and living area with a propane heating stove
• 468 sq. ft. unfinished basement, but includes the forced-air propane furnace that is the main source of heat for the home.
• Outbuildings include the following: 43’ x 56’ wood barn built in 1928, set of corrals, 8’ x 8’ tool shed built in 2007, three metal grain storage bins – two of the grain bins hold 25,000 bushels each with the third grain bin holding 40,000 bushels, for a total of 90,000 bushels.
• The improvements on the north unit of Muleshoe Land & Cattle are well-maintained and include a 780 sq. ft., Morton structure that was built in 2000. This one story, ranch style residence features one bedroom, one bathroom, a modern kitchen with appliances, an office, and a 660 sq. ft., attached garage.
• Outbuildings include the following: 3,081 sq. ft. Quonset with concrete floor built in 1982 with a large, overhead door, 27’ x 90’ metal cattle shed built in 2000, Two sets of corrals – one built in 2000 and the second set built in 2003, 18’ x 27’ metal farm utility/loafing shed