• This remarkable farm and ranch is located approximately 30 miles north of Torrington, Wyoming with year round access provided via US Highway 85 and well maintained county roads.
• Of the 4,606± total deeded acres, approximately 693± acres are irrigated by five low-pressure, center pivots that receive water from irrigation wells ranging from 650 to 1,000 GPM.
• The balance of the property consists of 3,913± acres of heavily-sodded native grass pastures which are cross-fenced to maximize livestock grazing.
• Water is provided to livestock from electric wells via 4-1/2 miles of underground pipeline to several strategically located stock tanks.
• The carrying capacity is owner-rated at 300 cow/calf pairs year-round, or running approximately 675 to 700 head of yearling cattle for 4 to 4-1/2 months during the summer months.
• Improvements include one home, numerous outbuildings, and a set of working corrals.