• Located 20 miles southwest of Casper, Wyoming, the Open AT Farm is a productive hay farm and gravel pit featuring 1,011.74± deeded acres, 393.97± State of Wyoming and 110± BLM lease acres for a total of 1,515.71± acres.
• The ranch is owner-rated at 400 cows for six months from November through April.
• The grass is a combination of crested wheat and intermediate wheat along with a variety of hard grass species, rich in protein content.
• The property is cross-fenced into six pastures.
• There are approximately 385 acres of irrigated hay ground on two full and two half-pivots with an additional 80± acres being irrigated via flood and gated-pipe irrigation.
• The 135± acre gravel pit has an existing three-year lease which expires February 2022 and generates approximately $50,000 income annually.
• There is a private boat launch which is rented to a private lodge for $1,500 income annually.
• The farm has several homes, a 4,125 sq. ft. shop, and a 3,200 sq. ft. calving/horse barn.
• The Open AT Farm is located along over a mile of blue-ribbon trout fishing on the North Platte River and is in close proximity to Casper.