• This 5,387± acre ranch is located 13 miles northwest of Lusk and consists of 4,107 deeded acres and 1,280 State of Wyoming lease acres.
• Very productive and scenic, comprised of low elevation tree-covered mountains and hard grass covered rangeland known for its excellent gains on cattle.
• Boasts lush hay meadows and exceptionally good water supply. Approximately three miles of Old Woman Creek meanders through the ranch and there is an additional three miles of underground pipeline that supplies several tanks, a 6,000 gallon storage tank that is fed from a very dependable 160 foot, 16 GPM well, and seven windmills located throughout the ranch.
• Sub-irrigated meadows, creek bottomlands along with 70± acres of alfalfa/grass irrigated by a 5-tower low-pressure T&L center pivot produce approximately 330 tons of hay per year.
• Improvements include a 1,909 sq. ft. three bedroom, four bath home as well 48’ x 120’ calving facility, a good set of working corrals and several outbuildings, all within walking distance of the residence.
• The ranch’s private, secluded setting is a sportsman’s paradise with an abundance of elk, trophy deer and antelope on the ranch as well as turkeys, prairie chickens, bobcats, and coyotes.