• Located only 35 miles west of Wheatland and less than two hours from the Front Range of Colorado.
• Consisting of approximately 5,000 deeded acres, 3,400± BLM lease acres and 640± State of Wyoming lease acres for approximately 9,040± acres.
• Water is abundant on the OX with approximately four miles of Mule Creek, many year-round springs, five permitted reservoirs, and irrigated water rights.
• The property is ripe for fishing development and currently has brook trout in a few of the reservoirs as well as in Mule Creek.
• Numerous trophy wildlife species including deer, elk, and antelope can be found on the ranch.
• Topography of the ranch ranges from high rolling hills with large rock outcroppings to deep canyon creek bottoms and from meadows to pine tree-covered ridges.
• Improvements on the ranch include a three bedroom, two bath home which is nicely finished and in a great condition along with a hunter’s cabin, several barns and corrals.
• The ranch is in the general hunt area 6 for elk and qualifies for landowner’s tags for deer, elk and antelope.
• Adequate water supply, good grass, easy year-round access and convenient location make the OX Ranch a very desirable piece of property to own.