• This is a rare opportunity to own a low overhead, highly productive summer grass unit located the heart of some of Montana’s best cattle country.
• Consists of 7,055± deeded acres, 320± BLM lease acres, 640± State of Montana lease acres and 640± private lease acres for a total of 8,655± total contiguous acres.
• Historically, the owner has summered cow/calf pairs and replacement heifers from mid-April to November or December, depending on late fall weather.
• With over four miles of waterline, a spring and several good reservoirs, this well-rounded ranch has the water to efficiently graze cattle throughout the summer season and well into the fall.
• The property is easily accessed via county roads off of paved state highways.
• Mule deer and antelope call the ranch home as do upland birds such as grouse and partridge.