• The 2,436± contiguous deeded acres have historically been utilized both as a summer grazing and year-round cow/calf operation.
• Ample water is provided via pipeline to six stock tanks strategically located throughout the ranch.
• Approximately 100 acres of dryland hay ground are located close to the improvements which have produced 1/2 to 3/4 tons of hay per acre.
• Improvements included a 3,678 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, two bath, log home with a wrap-around porch that was completed in 2001.
• This beautiful home offers an open floor plan with a pellet stove in the living room, a dining room with electric fireplace, and kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom-built countertop, and granite sink.
• There is also an office and a spacious, 1,200 sq. ft. finished loft.
• Other improvements include a new 70’X200’ shop/barn with a new set of pipe corrals adjacent to the new building.
• A second set of working corrals is located along the eastern end of the ranch.
• With the substantial development of the water system and natural protection provided by the pine and cedar tree-covered ridges, the Pine Tree Draw Ranch provides an ideal habitat for numerous species of wildlife including elk, trophy mule deer, and antelope.