• Pleasant Valley Greenhouse and Recreation is a multi-faceted business opportunity that has proudly been in business for 11 years.
• The property consists of 1.4± deeded acres and provides excellent curb appeal, located directly off of US Highway 26-85 west of Torrington, Wyoming.
• The greenhouse business serves customers from the Tri-State region with four greenhouses that offer the foundation for the planting and growing portion of the business.
• Pleasant Valley Greenhouse has shown steady growth each year and the current owner will provide books to demonstrate the business’ success.
• The recreation portion of Pleasant Valley consists of a 3,200 sq. ft. building that houses two bowling lanes, indoor miniature golf, a large inflatable slide, and other recreation opportunities that could also be assumed by prospective buyers.
• In addition, there is an 18-hole outdoor miniature golf course that offers customers additional recreation during the summer season.
• This is a low-overhead business opportunity with a solid customer base as well as a computerized rewards system to allow repeat customers to enjoy discounts on purchases.
• Pleasant Valley Greenhouse is a diverse business that serves many communities of Southeastern Wyoming and offers an ideal location with endless opportunity.