• Located 11 miles southwest of Lingle, Wyoming, the Pontarolo Farm & Ranch consists of approximately 960 deeded acres of which 242± acres are in CRP, and 713± acres dry land pasture along with 5± acres for the site of the ranch headquarters.
• The grassland is currently being leased, and the tenant has historically turned out approximately 60 cow/calf pairs from the first of May until October 1st.
• Water is provided by a well, located at the headquarters, which has a 1½ HP submersible pump that not only provides water to house but to a stock tank in the corrals.
• This well is also connected an underground pipeline made of 1-1/2 inch PVC pipe that is buried five feet deep and travels 2,200 feet from the improvements to two bottomless tanks.
• Both tanks have concrete aprons and float systems.
• There is another well located at the east end of the ranch that has electricity and is cased but does not have a pump installed.
• Improvements on the Pontarolo Farm & Ranch include a split-level 1,954 sq. ft. home with three bedrooms and two baths along with two detached garages.
• Other improvements include 2,760 sq. ft. Quonset, 1,386 sq. ft. farm utility building, a 960 sq. ft. loafing shed, tool shed and set of corrals.
• An abundance of wildlife frequents the property including mule deer, antelope, sharp-tail grouse and coyotes.