• The Popham Acreage is made up of a large open meadow flanked by pine and aspen covered hillsides and is situated one mile from the South Dakota line and approximately fourteen miles north of Four Corners, in Northeast Wyoming.
• This unique property is surrounded on two sides by the Black Hills National Forest with access via Special Use Permit on Forest Service Road 807.2D.
• This beautiful, fully fenced, 145 acre property represents a nice balance of privacy and access to thousands of acres of public lands, all within a short drive to Deadwood, South Dakota, Newcastle, Wyoming, and Sundance, Wyoming.
• Stock and wildlife water is provided by three springs on the property that feed two reservoirs and a stock tank that overflows into a third reservoir.
• This property is zoned agriculture and there are no utilities.