• This contiguous 120± acre hunting property is located five miles southwest of Lingle, Wyoming.
• The topography of the property features heavily-sodded grass pastures and trees with a beautiful channel of water throughout the property that is active the majority of the year to provide ideal habitat for wildlife.
• This property offers excellent environment for several species of wildlife including geese, ducks, turkey, whitetail deer, and mule deer.
• With the hunting opportunity and several building sites available, this is a premier piece of land that is within close proximity to town with year-round access from a well-maintained road.
• The property is partially fenced and includes minerals, currently owned by Seller.