• The Prairie Center Farm is situated approximately 30 miles northwest of Torrington, Wyoming, and approximately nine miles east of Jay Em, Wyoming.
• The farm consists of 521.78± deeded acres of which 420.3± acres are irrigated under three low-pressure center pivots.
• Currently, the north pivot is planted in corn and the remaining two pivots are planted in barley.
• There are two irrigation wells ranging from 350 to 400 feet in depth with static water levels around 200 feet.
• The irrigation well that provides water to the north pivot produces 750 GPM while the second well produces approximately 725 GPM.
• This second well provides water for both the center and south pivot.
• The domestic water well was drilled and completed in 2013 at a depth of 300 feet, static water level of 200 feet, and producing approximately 10 GPM.
• Improvements on the farm are well-maintained and include several outbuildings along with two new 50,000 Sukup grain bins.
• The 1,440 sq. ft. Morton home has one bedroom, one bath, and includes a modern kitchen and appliances, office, and garage.