• The farm consists of approximately 515 deeded acres of which 420.3± acres are irrigated under three low-pressure center pivots.
• The two irrigation wells range from 350 to 400 feet in depth with static water leaves around 200 feet.
• The irrigation well that provides water to the north pivot produces 750 GPM while the second well produces approximately 725 GPM. This second well provides water for both the center and south pivot.
• The domestic water well was drilled and completed in 2013 at a depth of 300 feet, static water level of 200 feet, and producing approximately 10 GPM.
• Improvements on the farm are well-maintained and include several outbuildings along with two new 50,000 Sukup grain bins.
• The 1,440 sq. ft. Morton home has one bedroom, one bath, and includes a modern kitchen and appliances, office, and garage.
• 3.5% return on year-to-year cash lease.