• The Prairie Center Ranch is a beautiful, productive 1,439± deeded acre ranch with heavily-sodded grass cover that offers an abundance of forage for grazing livestock.
• The ranch is located approximately 12 miles northeast of Jay Em, Wyoming and is easily accessible from US Highway 85 on well-maintained, graveled county roads.
• Historically, the owner has grazed 125 head cow/calf pairs during the summer from May 1st through October 1st.
• The ranch has approximately eight pastures which are utilized for rotational grazing of livestock.
• Ample water for livestock is provided by a submersible well that feeds water through underground pipelines to stock tanks strategically located through the ranch.
• In addition, there is an irrigation well with a 1972 priority date that produces approximately 875 GPM.
• This well provides water to an older Valley, 7-tower, low-pressure pivot that irrigates 120± acres of alfalfa which produces 5 to 6 ton of hay per acre per year.
• Improvements consist of two residences, each with their own well, along with a 5,040 sq. ft. Morton shop/equipment building.
• The 4,102 sq. ft. main house was built in 2002 and includes two bedrooms, four bathrooms, and an unfinished, walkout basement.
• The 891 sq. ft., second residence, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, is located across the county road.
• The topography provides excellent habitat for wildlife which includes mule deer, antelope, and upland birds.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901