• Located just off highway US Highway 87A, the 7,583.75± acre Pryor Creek Ranch presents a rare opportunity with excellent investment potential at this price and proximity to Montana’s largest city.
• The 2,618± acres of tillable cropland, 1,265± acres of steady cash-flowing CRP, and 3,670± acres of grass pasture present the opportunity for the cattleman looking for a diversified feed and grazing operation.
• From the front door of the machine shed, it is only a quick 35-minute drive to the excitement and shopping of downtown Billings.
• FSA reports this area of Montana historically produces 30 bushel/acre and 0.30 AUM/acre. Previous management typically reports between 30 and 40 bushel of wheat yield and they have adequately rested the pastures making for significant improvement in grazing.
• The 80,000 bushels of bin storage complements the 4,000 sq. ft. machine-shed making this a turn-key operation for anyone looking to expand or enter the farming and ranching industry at this scale.