• The 3,794.88± deeded acre Pure Rosebud County Pasture is comprised of gently rolling eastern Montana hills throughout the majority of the property with an elevation of approximately 3,000 feet.
• The far western quarter of the property – Section 1 and the west half of Section 7 – has more steep topography with deep ravines and elevations from 3,100’ to 3,200’ feet.
• Vegetation consists of typical native grasses, forbs and sagebrush, and noxious weeds are well controlled with exceptional management.
• The current lessee employs a rotation grazing system which is an effective way to prevent overgrazing and consistently provides fresh grass and water to livestock.
• Cattle are grazed year-round on the property with sheep being brought in seasonally.
• In addition to having approximately 12 surface water reservoirs, the pasture setting has a modest set of corrals with utilities to power various pipelines and stock tanks, including solar-power.