• Range Road 36 is a 36± deeded acre parcel located approximately 13 miles west of Boulder, Colorado with amazing views of the Rocky Mountains.
• The topography of the property consists of gently sloping terrain lined with aspens and massive spruce and pine trees that provide ample protection for wildlife.
• There is also an enchanting pond on this lot.
• Several species of wildlife frequent the property including moose, elk, mule deer, wild turkeys, bear and fox.
• This property offers several building sites and is located only 20 minutes from Boulder and only an hour from Denver.
• No utilities are present on the property.